- 5% Emla Numbing cream Consumable needed
- Plasma fibroblast therapy targets fibroblasts.
- These are collagen – and protein-producing cells in the dermis, the layer of skin just below your outermost skin layer.
- Fibroblasts play an important role in helping skin wounds heal as well as maintaining skin firmness and tightness.
- Plasma fibroblast therapy uses a pen-like device that discharges a high-frequency electric current to small areas of the skin. The plasma tip doesn’t directly touch the skin, but instead releases a targeted current just above the skin. The hot current creates small holes, or micro-injuries, in the skin’s layer
Handheld Fibroblast Derma Pen
• Improve saggy skin on upper eyelids
• Skin Tightening
• Reduce superficial Pigmentation
• Reduce superficial Spider veins
• Removal of benign skin tags
• Remove superficial, non -professional tattoos
• Unit is light & Portable
• Certified training included at our academy in JHB
• 6 Month Warranty
• Full Technical assistance